Monday, August 15, 2011

Malibu Seafood

My favorite little cove in Leo Carrillo. It's my (not so) secret hang out!
Well, we are back from Malibu and we're not too happy about it! We love it there, but we are pretty lucky people because we get to go back this weekend! Two weekends in a row!? Who do we think we are!? One of the things I love most about Malibu (besides the beach of course) is a little place called Malibu Seafood. It doesn't look like much, but I had the best fish taco's I've ever had there! I wanted to eat there last year, but when we drove by it there was a line out the door and around the shop! Luckily this summer we went on a Thursday and we didn't have to wait in line at all! It was so good! I now see why people waited in line for this yummy food! I can't wait to have it again next weekend! The sad thing is that now that I've had the best fish tacos in the world, no other fish taco will do. I've become a snob, Malibu Seafood or bust!

Malibu Seafood, they're not open for breakfast, cause they're out catching lunch!

Waiting for my yummy food!

It's right on PCH, if you blink you'll miss it!

After lunch we went and hung out on the beach. I can't wait to go back!


No comments: