Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Adventures at the Zoo


Over the weekend Danny and I decided to head over to the Los Angeles Zoo. Danny had never been there before, and I hadn't been since I was a little girl. We invited my sister Julie to come along, and left for our adventure! It was a cold day, so all the animals were out and about! Cold days are the best days to go to the zoo because the animals are more active and not napping the day away. We really love the Los Angeles Zoo, the paths are so beautiful, covered in trees and hidden from the outside world. It seems like you're just walking in a park. I can't wait to go back! 

Let the journey begin!
Me and my sister Julie
Danny really loved the prairie dogs! They are awfully cute.
The zebras looked so beautiful! No two are alike!
Hanging out with the elephants
Have you ever seen a rhino run? Danny says it's one of his favorite things. They're surprisingly agile!
The hippo was in a great mood today! It came right up to us!
Pictures of the beautiful paths that lead you from one animal to another.
It was snow day at the zoo so all the animals had snow in their homes, and some even had snowmen!
Snow leopards were pacing back and forth, just begging me to pet them! But I didn't, cause they would've attacked me.



What I wore: Sweater: H&M. Shirt: Made by me. Scarf: Made by me. Pants: Forever21. Shoes: Forever21. Bag: Roots.



No comments: