Friday, November 18, 2011

Born This Way ...


As I was looking through old pictures for my mom's 50th birthday celebration I found some of me as a little girl. I was looking at all of my very interesting outfit choices. My parents did not dress me, they didn't even care what I wore! I was allowed to wear whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. Lucky for my parents I was born with the fashion itch. I mean I was wearing pearls at the age of 5! I'm glad my parents never forced me to wear what they wanted me to wear, I think it's probably one of the main reasons I love fashion so much! Thanks mom and dad! 

I went through a pearls phase from the age of 5 to 6. So fancy.
Just my everyday dress up, when we had to go somewhere I would just put on some cut off shorts and leave the house ... LIKE THAT!
I think I was also born with a cheesy pose gene, I still do all of these poses! Just kidding, but I still do some pretty cheesy poses.
Sporting my pearls, and my signature hair style. Three clips, all different colors, all on one side. 

2 comments:

Megan Marie said...

haha signature style! love it. i want to go to disney so bad. what passes do you have? and i'm in love with the bike bell. i need one- send it to tan for MY stocking stuffer. haha

Collin and Danny said...

ummm you were pretty much the cutest little girl ever. love these pics.