Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Danny's Peru Trip: Part I


Danny, his brother in law Ryan, and his two half brothers all went to Peru last month and they had the most amazing time! They got to go to Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca (and even sleep on one of the Reed Islands), and do tons of other fun stuff! Danny took so many amazing pictures! I wish I could post them all cause they are too beautiful. Since I don't think I can post 1,051 pictures on my blog, I have gone and edited a few of the ones I really loved and can share those with you all! 

Here is part one: Lima/Cusco. 

(Disclaimer! I edited these on my own, so they are not the best that they could be! I will have to do a post later on of the ones Danny has been working on)

This is ALL Danny took on his journey to Peru! Boys are crazy.


No comments: