Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summerfest 2012!



Every summer the St. Angela's church in my town puts on a fair. It's right down the street from my house so Danny and I walk to it to get some funnel cake and listen to the sweet jams almost every night they're here! They have some pretty amazing bands every summer, my favorite was Peter Frampton a few years back. Two years ago Pat Benatar was there and Danny sat through the crazy crazy crowds with me! Anywho they have some pretty fun bands every year, this year they had MC Hammer on Saturday night! And a CCR cover band, Creedence Clearwater Revisited, on Sunday night. I was pretty excited! 
Danny and I went right after Kate and Ryan's wedding on Saturday night and got there JUST in time to get a funnel cake and watch MC Hammer sing 2 Legit 2 Quit and Hammer Time. It was amazing! On Sunday Danny and I walked over there after dinner and took some pictures and watched the CCR cover band. Danny didn't really enjoy that one, he kept saying, "it's not even the real band!" Ha ha ha not everyone wishes they were a child of the late 60's like me, but he stood with me and took pictures of surrounding attractions as I rocked out. He was a good sport!

Night ONE!


MC Hammer!!!


Night TWO!


Swinging



Listening to Creedence Clearwater Revisited! 


Danny took two of my favorite shots while I was dancing away!



Goodbye St. Angela's Fair! See you next year : )



No comments: