Monday, June 4, 2012

Museum Pictures


Lately I've gotten into the habit of using my Instagram photos instead of my actual photos! I will do this NO MORE! Okay I will probably still do it, but I will try and put MORE pictures from Danny's camera and less from my Instagram account!

Here are some pictures from the LACMA and the Laguna Beach Art Museum...

This guy has a crazy job!
I felt that this painting captured my outfit perfectly : )

Okay there are some real pictures! I've been really awful about blogging these past few months, but give me a break! They've been crazy! In order to make up for lost time I am going to try and do a post a day for this entire week in order to catch you all up on all the craziness that's been going on over here! I hope I can then get into the habit of posting at least once a week! I challenged myself, and the challenge was EXCEPTED! 

Here we go!







No comments: