Friday, July 12, 2013

Los Angeles Arboretum

One day we deiced to take a drive down to the Los Angeles Arboretum. Danny had been a few times, but I had never been! I loved seeing all the plants, but I especially loved the homes on the property! I can't believe that used to be someones home! I would love to live there, I can't even imagine. So many little areas, lakes, gardens, it was so beautiful.

We started off at the prehistoric park 



I loved this house!!!

Creepy window shot!
I thought this tree really went well with my outfit.

After the arboretum we stopped by the Norton Simon Museum because they had Van Gogh's Self Portrait on loan from the National Gallery of Art in Washington D.C.

 We just brought our phones in, so I wasn't able to get very good pictures. 

Whenever we go to the Norton Simon I spend a good five minuets just staring at the Mulberry Tree by Van Gogh. It is truly amazing.

My cell can't do this painting justice.

No comments: