Friday, July 30, 2010

RED-y for the Fair


I haven't posted anything in FOREVER! As I was leaving for the Orange County Fair I realized that I was wearing one of the new skirts I made, same old same, just a red knit skirt. So I had Danny take a picture of me before we left so that I had something to post. I still have to take pictures of a cute linen skirt I made, a beach cover up, and a couple dresses - I hope to do that early next week. Thank goodness it is finally getting hot around here, it feels like summer took forever to get here! So, I will be soaking up the rays by the pool while I can and hopefully sewing in the afternoon. On the way home from the fair we stopped by IKEA and I bought some cute fabrics so I can't wait to do something with those! This is a pretty awful post, I know it is poorly constructed but I just thought I should post something since it has been so long.
Happy Tanning!

1 comment:

Kristina said...

you're adorable. i miss you. please make me something cute to wear. i'm coming home for labor day, we can do it then!