Sunday, August 22, 2010

Feel the Burn!

I am in the processes of getting my Pilates certification, I had the summer off and I started classes again on Monday. I bought a ton of LuLuLemon sweats and shorts and pants but I didn't have many tops to go with them! So I decided to make my own tops! Above I am wearing the Pink and Navy striped one I made, then I went and made a bunch more.

Then I made a headband so that I could pull my hair back in a cute way when I needed to, the headbands come in handy in ballet for sure. Functional and cute!


My final pride and joy is the yoga bag I made for my mat! I haven't been able to find one that I liked so I thought I would just make my own! About three years ago I bought this fabric and I haven't been able to do anything with it until the other day! Dun dun dun dunnnn MY YOGA BAG! (Well Pilates Bag) ...

Danny said I looked silly not facing the camera so he had me take another picture, but for some reason my arm is all tweaked ha ha
All ready for Pilates!!
I need to find a new pose!

No comments: