Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Museum Date: Natural History Museum


On Saturday Danny and I went on a day date. We went to the Natural History Museum to check out the Dinosaurs, then went over to The Grove and the Farmers Market for some dinner and shopping. It was so Christmasy there! I wish it was closer so that I could go everyday! The Farmers Market (no apostrophe!) is also amazing, and even more fun around the holidays because it's packed of holiday cheer! My favorites are Mr. Marcel Gourmet Market (every chef's DREAM), Little Spain (BEST authentic Spanish cuisine), Pappardelle's Pasta (the best, and most amazing pastas you've ever seen), and "T" (Tea Shoppe). If you're in the LA area I hope you get the chance to go down there. You won't regret it! 


So Scary, I can't believe these guys existed!
What I Wore: Sweater:Madewell, Shirt:Old Navy, Pants: Forever21.
The Grove @ Christmas
We had dinner at this restaurant, Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro.
L.A.
 There are no pictures in the Farmers Market because it's not cool to take pictures down there, most stores don't allow it. Plus people will look at you funny.

No comments: