Thursday, December 1, 2011

CanvasPop


My boyfriend Danny is a man who has EVERYTHING! And what on Earth do you get a man who has everything? THIS! Canvaspop is a website that takes pictures and puts them onto canvas for you, but not just pictures that are on your computer, they do Instagram pictures too! So I took a picture that Danny took a while back of me while we were in Bodie and I sent it into Canvaspop, I can't wait to see how it turns out! Check it out! Turn all that Instagram art into canvas art you can hang in your house!

Click here to go to Canvaspop and order your prints today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danny's going to love it, thanks for the shout out! You'll have to let us know his reaction.

Emilia said...

Will do! I think he will love it too! Thanks for stopping by my blog : )