Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Messi



A few months ago my dad's cat, Martina, had kittens. She had five and three survived. Two black kittens with white marks and one grey and black striped kitten. I took the grey and black striped kitten, his name is Messi. He is the best cat I've ever had. He is not as pretty as Buttons, but he is way nicer than Jimmy. I had originally named him Guillermo, and called him Guille, but when he came to live with me I realized that Guille didn't fit his nature at all. So I changed his name from two reasons.
1. He makes a mess!And 2. He always plays with his cat food as if it were a soccer ball! Just like Lionel Messi (the Argentine futbol player)
He dribbles it around the floor and then shoots it under the refrigerator, it is very cute! He loves to nap and I always find him in the funniest places.
(Above picture) I don't even know how he got under that rug! He is crazy!
(Below Picture) That is a plastic water bottle case, I don't even know how he got in there either! I went to go grab a water bottle and felt fur, then I ran for my camera.
He loves Danny the best. Whenever Danny comes over he meows and runs to the door. If Danny every falls asleep (which he does often, sometimes I think Danny is part cat because he is always napping!) Messi will come and nap with him!
(Don't tell Danny I posted that picture! I tried to make it as small as I could. It is so cute that I had to put it up). Messi is the cutest cat on earth! He is even sitting next to me right now, I hope that he always stays small! They really need to breed a dwarf cat, like dwarf bunnies! Oh kittens, you are so cute!


2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

oh no! you are THAT lady, the one who blogs about her cat!

Emilia said...

Haha I totally am!!! My cousin is the "original cat lady," but I think I am a close second!