Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Everybody Scream!


Halloween is over and I am a bit sad. I LOVE Halloween and hate when it's over, but at least when Halloween ends I have Christmas to look forward to!

Danny and I spent our Halloween like this...

First we decorated Julie's lawn with the pumpkins we carved last night...

They look so good with candles in them!
Danny carved the Big Mac pumpkin today. By the time he was done it was already dark outside, so this is the best picture we got of it.


Then Bonnie mimicked more pumpkins ...



 After that Lyla wanted a picture with her pumpkin. She wanted a smiley face pumpkin, and I think it's just adorable!



Then it was finally time to go Trick-or-Treating!

Here we have Chiquita Banana and Pocahontas
Time to get candy!!

Danny and I stayed behind to man the fort and pass out candy!

Decorations are ready ....
What I Wore: Shirt and Scarf: Made by me. Pants: Paul Frank Corduroys. Shoes: Topshop.

Time to pass out candy, and eat a LOT of candy in the process.

I think my favorite part of the night was when Bonnie came back early stating, "I have enough candy, I don't want to get sick!" She is too smart, I was a greedy little child and went around the block three or four times, and I ALWAYS got sick. She is much wiser than me. 

How was your Halloween? Did you eat too much candy? I did. I guess I never learned my lesson.


No comments: