Saturday, June 9, 2012

Katelyn & Ryan's Wedding



It's wedding season!! The first wedding was a GREAT one! One of my best friend's from high school, Katelyn, married the love of her life! They did the most beautiful job on the wedding, it was so beautiful and very Kate! They held it at an Equestrian Center so there were horses everywhere, it was so much fun!  Katelyn is always beautiful, but she looked drop dead gorgeous on her wedding day. I am so happy for them! 


A few nights before the wedding the held a rehearsal dinner at Lucille's, here's the happy (and very attractive) couple!

I love these girls!!

Danny and I are ready for the wedding!


We were in charge of the guest sign in photo booth. Instead of a guest book Katelyn and Ryan had people write messages on a chalk board and then stand in front of a backdrop for a picture!

I made the backdrop (with help from Kate, she helped cut the strips which was the hardest part!) and Danny took the pictures with his camera. I think it was a huge success! 


Every detail was perfect! Look at this cute type writer ...


And their favors were too delicious! 


Ashely captured this shot, and I am obsessed with it!


Danny and I fell in love with this horse, he was so nice! We took pictures with it all night!


Me and the beautiful bride!


Me and my BFF Ashley! She's so pretty!



Time to see off the happy couple!!!


Waving goodbye!


Mr. and Mrs. Clark!

No comments: