Thursday, September 1, 2011

No More Crowds!


Danny and I went to Disneyland and it was the first time in a long time where it wasn't crazy crowded! We had so much fun! We had some dinner, walked around, watched World of Color, went on the Toy Story ride, watched the Disneyland fireworks from California Adventure, and then went on the Little Mermaid ride. We have so many more Disneyland days to look forward to this fall. I can't wait for the Halloween decorations to go up! 


LOVED World of Color!



The two things I always make sure to take with me when I go to Disneyland are:

1. My Salt Water Sandals

2. My pink Princess backpack. In my backpack I have my Bert's Bees and lotion, as well as my sunglasses for sunny days and a sweater for when it gets cold.

Watching the Disneyland fireworks. In this picture you can see my little pink Princess backpack that I take with me to Disneyland every time we go. I don't want to carry a purse when I go so, I bought this backpack at Disneyland two years ago and have taken it to Disneyland every time since!






No comments: