Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Skirt Pattern

It's been really warm lately so I was digging around my closet trying to find something fun to wear, when I came across this!

This is a skirt made from the very first pattern I EVER made! I took a sewing class about two years ago and made this pattern as my first project. After I made it for my class I just kept remaking the skirt over and over and over again. I made it in all kinds of fabrics. Danny's sister asked if I could make her a skirt, I told her if she bought enough fabric for the both of us to get a skirt out of, I would make us skirts! This is the fabric she bought. It was a silkier fabric, but I had made that skirt so many times by then that it didn't really phase me. I think it turned out so cute. I wore it yesterday and it was really comfortable, I think I am going to get all the skirts I made from this pattern out of storage for the spring!

No comments: