Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Night Dive

I've been stalking the Grilled Cheese Truck for about 1 year and a half now. I decided on Thursday night that I was going to see where it was this past weekend and just go to it! Even if it meant driving to the heart of LA for a food truck, I was going to eat at the Grilled Cheese Truck no matter what!! When I went to their website I found out that they were going to be at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. Score! The Aquarium is probably one of Danny's favorite places, that's where he would take all of his dates back in the day. It turned out that the Aquarium was doing an event called Night Dive, they had bands and artist set up throughout the Aquarium and it was an 18 and older event, so there were no kids running around touching the glass and screaming. It was amazing!! I finally got to eat at the Grilled Cheese Truck (fantastic!) and we got to see all the exhibits at the Aquarium with great music in the background! I think they are going to start doing it every second Friday of every month. We are definitely going back! Danny found a food truck he LOVED and started stalking, Slammin' Sliders, I have to admit they were super delicious. Probably the best sliders I've ever had, I couldn't believe something so good could come out of a truck! If you don't go to Night Dive, you must go to Long Beach for the Boardwalk alone! Danny and I go on many dates there, they have great restaurants and probably the best ice cream I have ever tasted. Check out the Shoreline Village! You won't regret it! 

On line for the Grilled Cheese Truck!
Yum! I got some tomato soup to go along with my grilled cheese, and it was the perfect meal!
Slammin' Sliders. Seriously delicious!
Touching the Jellies!
Guess what these are ...
Little tiny Sea Horses!
We love the Aquarium of the Pacific! 
The Queen Mary
Shoreline Villiage


Thank you Long Beach for providing us with, yet again, with another fantastic date night!

No comments: