Thursday, July 11, 2013

Playing Catch-up: Engagements

So, it's been FOREVER!!!! Everyday I would wake up and tell myself, "You have to blog! You have to blog!" But then I'd go on with my day and get swamped with work, or crafts, or just doing fun things with my HUBBY! Today is our six month anniversary, and as a present to myself I am giving myself the gifts of motivation! And I am motivated to BLOG! So for the next few post we are going to be playing catchup! We will start here with our Engagement Pictures!

Our photographer was James Goatcher. He was so good! We LOVE our pictures. I am having a hard time picking just a few to frame in our house.


I had a hard time picking just one, so I went with the collage below ... 


I made Christmas cards out of our engagement pictures too! 
We sent out these two cards for Christmas 2012.



 Engagement Catch up complete! Only 8 more months of catch up left : )

No comments: