Thursday, July 11, 2013

Playing Catch-up: Reception


Our reception was on January 12, 2012. It was at the Planes of Fame Air Museum. It was SO fun!! I might be biased, since it was my wedding, but it was wonderful.

I made all the decorations myself, and Danny and all of our WONDERFUL friends and family came extra early that day to help us hang them up in the cold airplane hanger. I have never felt so much love, I couldn't believe how many people came out to help, they stayed all day and night and even helped us break down. I couldn't thank them enough! Danny and I need to pay it forward, we are so blessed to have such wonderful and generous friends and family. The food, the decorations, the venue, the music, the photographers, the people! Everything was perfect. We are so lucky!


Since our reception was at an air plane museum, we had lots of planes in our venue! 


9,000 coffee filters and who knows how many feet of streamers hung from the sky.




My little sister made the sign below.


Giant Crepe Paper Streamers! 


Our photo booth.



Our cats joined us at the top of our wedding cate.


Danny's Groom Cake.


                                               







Ashely, Me, Danny, Katelyn, and her husband Ryan. They were there ALL DAY!


The DJ did such a great job with the music, everyone was dancing all night!!




Cutting the cake.




That's a wrap!


1 comment:

Madison said...

I absolutely love your dress! Where did you get it?