Sunday, July 14, 2013

Wedding Season




We're at that age where all our friends are getting married! This year we had weddings back to back to back to back! It was so fun! I love going to weddings, there's always good food and dancing plus there's cake!! I love cake.

The first wedding we went to (besides ours in January :) was Mary and Brian's! Mary and I have been friends for over a decade! We danced together in Jr. High (at the Brea Dance Center) and we dance together all through our 20's (at YSA dances). I love her so much! When Danny and I started dating he adopted Mary as his best friend too! She is now someone that both of us refer to as our best friend. Mary picked the funniest man to marry! We liked him the moment we met him, and are so happy he is part of our lives. I only wish they lived in California!!!

Mary and Brian we married in the Newport Beach Temple
Her dress was gorgeous!! Look at all that detail, I wish I would've gotten a close up shot.
(The skirt I am wearing I made myself, I found the fabric at JoAnn's. Every once in a while I will go in there and find the most AMAZING fabric. I just made an elastic skirt so that it would be easy and light to wear all summer).
They had a rustic wedding on a farm. Danny and I went exploring and found this! Danny really wanted to drive it.
Look at these two!! How cute are they!
Mary's Dad made these for them and I am obsessed. They're the cutest things ever!!

The following weekend our friends Joey and Jill were married!! We love them so much and they had one of the cutest weddings! Jill picked the most beautiful colors, and she made all the decorations! Her dress was also SO gorgeous, it looked like something out of Downton Abbey. I loved it so much. They were so busy running around that we weren't able to get a picture together, and I really regret it! We didn't even get a picture with them at our wedding! There is no photographic evidence that we are friends!

Joey and Jill were married in the Los Angeles Temple

I love the LA Temple grounds so much. So many flowers and trees, and the fountain in the front is so beautiful.
I LOVED these balloons!!
How cute is that wall!?
The beautiful bride


The last wedding I will tell you guys about is the wedding of our friends Ryan and Danielle. Danielle is part Samoan and let me tell you something, Samoan's know how to PARTY!!!! When you walked into the dining room you were greeted by the most beautiful table decor! There were also lei's on each chair for us to wear. I felt like I was on vacation. After dinner there was a fire dancer! and after the fire dancer there was shaved ice and dessert. The shaved ice was TOO GOOD! I want to rent a shaved ice machine every weekend. Danielle had the most amazing dress, can I please tell you ... it was gold sequins!!!!!! I was obsessed. It was everything. She looked gorgeous, and they both looked incredibly happy. We wish them all the best, and hope they come up to Northern Orange County every once in a while to visit :)
The beautiful couple!
Please notice the dress, isn't it AMAZING!?!
I loved this sign, I hope they have it hanging in their house!

Danny and I getting ready to party!
I made the dress I wore to Ryan and Danielle's wedding, I've been making a lot of these dresses. It's just a simple knit dress. It has short sleeves and either a gathered or pleated skirt. I've been wearing them all summer.

Happy Wedding Season everybody! We hope the weddings keep on coming!!! 




No comments: