Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Fun ...


On Saturday Danny and I headed to Long Beach to have lunch at one of our favorite restaurants Gladstone's. They have the yummiest food! We got some sushi to start, then some fish and chips and fish tacos. We were SO stuffed we couldn't even think straight! Since we were already on the pier for lunch we took a stroll around the shops and then up the grassy trail to the lighthouse. The weather was perfect by the beach, it was sunny and breezy so it wasn't too hot. I can't wait to go back down there. I am already craving Gladstone's yummy sourdough bread! 

Behind me is the LBC pier and the Queen Mary. This is the view from Gladstone's, which makes dining there that much more enjoyable!
Gladstone's ... SO yummy!
The pier has some pretty amazing shops. It reminds me of 1920's Atlantic City ... the pier, not the mermaid/pirate hooker.
We made it to the top! The Queen Mary looks so beautiful from the lighthouse. I think it would be so fun to have a picnic here! Maybe order Gladstone's take out ... best of both worlds!


What I wore: Sunglasses: Forever21. Top: Anthropologie. Jeans: Pilcro from Anthropologie. Sweater: Gap. Purse: Romanity (gift from Italy). Watch: Fossil. Necklace: made by me.




Hope your weekend was full of good food and good views!







No comments: