Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cause I, Emilia, the PUMPKIN QUEEN!


Happy October! Well, it's my birthday week and one of the ways I wanted to celebrate was to go to a pumpkin patch! Danny and I LOVE Halloween, and we really love pumpkins! Every year we go to Tanaka Farms at least twice (I love their pumpkin bread! I already bought two loafs)! We also hit up all the grocery stores around us to get the BEST pumpkins Orange County has to offer. We got some pretty amazing pumpkins the other day at the pumpkin patch. We didn't see any really big pumpkins at the pumpkin patch though, Danny was a bit disappointed, we did however see some fun big white pumpkins and bought some pumpkins with some pretty amazing stems. I can't wait to see what other pumpkins we find later this month!

I loved these big white pumpkins!

We found our fun pumpkins!

Look at those stems!

No comments: